Due to Popular Demand. Gift Certificates Coming Soon !!!
Our Lady Slipper's are great gifts for the avid gardener on your list. Perfect for Birthdays, Anniversaries and the Holidays!!!!
Disappointed that gift certificates are unavailable? Don't be. Do what hundreds of others have done.
While regrettably, we are not offering gift certificates at this time, we can indeed directly ship your lady's slipper gift to your gift recipient at the appropriate time (April 2008).
Typically, we will send to you now a blank gift card (Sorry...Available for Cypripedium reginae only), a note to your gift recipient explaining that they will be receiving their Lady's Slippers at the appropriate time, and our detailed recommended planting and cultivation instructions so that you may present them/send to your
gift recipient now.
The cost of the blank (Cyp. reginae only) card is $2.50 and has an actual photo of the Showy Lady's Slipper.
You you may also elect to send the note and our recommended cultivation instructions to your gift recipient in a card of your choosing.
TO ORDER LADY'S SLIPPERS AS A GIFT:
BEFORE YOU ORDER
- Minimum order is 2 plants, thank you.
- Plants are reserved on a first come, first serve basis, while quantities last
- Due to plant dormancy requirements, plants are shipped in the months of April and October through early November Only
- All plants shipped with our recommended planting and cultivation instructions particular to species' ordered.
- For Cypripediums available for sale and cost of plants see the
CYPRIPEDIUMS FOR SALE
area of this web site.
- Please review pertinent items(Shipping & Handling, Payment and Terms of Sale) below
- Because these native orchids require specialized care, you must make the gift recipient aware of our TERMS OF SALE below
- As every Lady's Slipper Species has its own set of environmental requirements. Even if a particular species is native to the area or the property, other species
may still not be optimal for the intended garden site.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
To place an order e-mail us with your name, shipping address, telephone number, and the name, shipping address, telephone and
e-mail address of your gift recipient and desired species and quantities to:
OR write us with this information at:
Vermont Ladyslipper Company
56 Leduc Road
New Haven, VT 05472-1000.
We will contact you to confirm receipt of your order and provide your order confirmation and payment method details.
A Shipping and Handling Charges Schedule can be found on the bottom of our Order Form:
GIFT ORDER FORM
- Plants are shipped bare root and accompanied by our recommended planting and cultivation instructions.
- Plants are shipped via UPS Ground Service (or similar
service, if not available). A shipping and handling charges schedule can be
found on our GIFT ORDER FORM
TERMS OF SALE
- Payment may be made by personal check, money order,wire transfer, MasterCard or Visa. We accept MasterCard and Visa for orders totalling less than $500.00 US. For MasterCard
and Visa an order form needs to be completed. Please remember do not e-mail your credit card information to us as we do not have a secure server. Make check or money order payable to Vermont Ladyslipper Company.
Your payment reserves your plants and plants are shipped subsequent to payment only. Plants reserved and paid for are subject to a 10% cancellation fee. Payment to include cost of plants plus shipping and handling. Delivery in/to Vermont add 6% for sales tax. It's easy, just use our order form to calculate your order total
- We guarantee that all plants are 100% laboratory propagated from seed and are shipped from our location in healthy condition and are properly identified.
- As we have no control over the environmental growing conditions and any pathogens or pests that the plants may be exposed to after leaving
our greenhouses, we cannot guarantee your ultimate success with these plants.
- Due to the aforementioned conditions and as with any perennial, plants large enough to produce blooms or that have bloomed, may not produce blooms within the
first several seasons after transplant.
- In the event of crop failure and/or plant(s) fail to meet our quality standards resulting in non-shipment of plant(s) ordered, a full refund of the purchase price including shipping & handling will be given.
- Our recommended planting and cultivation instructions
are intended solely as a guide and represent our cummulative and substantial knowledge of a particular species and as such do not imply any
guarantee of success with the particular species involved. Therefore, due to the nature of our product, we do not offer any further guarantees, exchanges or refunds, express or implied.
In any event, our liability is limited solely to the purchase price of plants less shipping & handling.