BEFORE YOU ORDER
- Minimum order is 2 plants, thank you.
- Plants are reserved on a first come, first serve basis, while quantities last
- Wholesale inquiries welcome! Wholesale Orders are Shipped in Fall only.
- Due to plant dormancy requirements, plants are shipped twice a year in Spring(April) and Fall (mid September through October) Only
- All plants shipped with our recommended planting and cultivation instructions particular to species' ordered.
- For Cypripediums available for sale and cost of plants see the
CYPRIPEDIUMS FOR SALE
area of this web site. In general, if the species is listed as AVAILABLE, you may place an order for that species NOW.
- Please review pertinent items(Shipping & Handling, Payment and Terms of Sale) below.
Please Note:As every Lady's Slipper Species has its own set of environmental requirements,even if a particular species is native to the area or the property, other species
may still not be optimal for the intended garden site.
To place an order, e-mail us with your desired AVAILABLE species, size and quantities (include your name, shipping address, telephone number with area code) to:
OR write us with this information at:
Vermont Ladyslipper Company
56 Leduc Road
New Haven, VT 05472-1000.
We will contact you to confirm receipt of your order and provide you with
Order Confirmation and Payment Method Details.
A Shipping and Handling Charges Schedule can be found on the bottom of our Order Form:
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Plants are shipped bare root and accompanied by our recommended planting and cultivation instructions.
- Plants are shipped via UPS Ground Service (or similar
service, if not available). A shipping and handling charges schedule can be
found on our ORDER FORM
- Shipments to Alaska are via Priority Mail, Please contact us for Shipping & Handling Charge.
TERMS OF SALE
- Payment may be made by personal check, money order,wire transfer, MasterCard or Visa. We accept MasterCard and Visa. For MasterCard
and Visa an order form needs to be completed. Please remember do not e-mail your credit card information to us as we do not have a secure server. Make check or money order payable to Vermont Ladyslipper Company.
Your payment reserves your plants and plants are shipped subsequent to payment only. Plants reserved and paid for are subject to a 10% cancellation fee. Payment to include cost of plants plus shipping and handling. Delivery in/to Vermont add 6% for sales tax. It's easy, just use our order form to calculate your order total
- We guarantee that all plants are 100% laboratory propagated from seed and are shipped from our location in healthy condition and are properly identified.
- As we have no control over the environmental growing conditions and any pathogens or pests that the plants may be exposed to after leaving
our greenhouses, we cannot guarantee your ultimate success with these plants.
- Due to the aforementioned conditions and as with any perennial, plants large enough to produce blooms or that have bloomed, may not produce blooms within the
first several seasons after transplant.
- In the event of crop failure and/or plant(s) fail to meet our quality standards resulting in non-shipment of plant(s) ordered, a full refund of the purchase price including shipping & handling will be given.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Our recommended planting and cultivation instructions
are intended solely as a guide and represent our cummulative and substantial knowledge of a particular species and as such do not imply any
guarantee of success with the particular species involved. Therefore, due to the nature of our product, we do not offer any further guarantees, exchanges or refunds, express or implied.
In any event, our liability is limited solely to the purchase price of plants less shipping & handling.